Sunday, November 27, 2016

Liver Beware Graphic Election! Primary Round 2

Hi all. As many of you know, I have a Patreon. Aside from helping me run Quick Sip Reviews, my amazing patrons also fund some bonus projects, including my personal favorite, LIVER BEWARE! You're in for Drunk Reviews of Goosebumps!

As the name implies, I'm reading the original Goosebumps series by R.L. Stine and then getting kinda sloshed and reviewing the books. So far I've done a bonus, which is available for free, and Goosebumps #1: Welcome to Dead House, which is exclusive to patrons because I appreciate the hell out of them and want to give them something extra for being awesome. I'm shooting for doing #2: Stay Out of the Basement, in December, and then reviewing #s 3-14 in 2017. But I want to change things up a bit. For each review I post a graphic. The current graphic is:


Round 1 is officially over and was a success! The winner for Round 1 is:
Scaredy-Liver at the Hip Bar
It was a very close vote but Hip Bar edged past the Distillery. Which means that it's time for Round 2 of voting. Full details are again, below.

How does this work? I have 4 different graphics I've mocked up. Over the next 3 weeks I'm going to hold a sort of election. One that HAS NO CHANCE OF TURNING OUT LIKE SHIT. Voting will be easy enough. Rounds 1 & 2 will see two graphics go head to head. In Round 3, the winners of Rounds 1 & 2 will then battle it out for the top spot. Sort of like primaries and the main event.

How do you vote? Each image is a link to a tweet of the graphic. At the end of the week, the graphic with the most likes wins and advances. I've never really done this before so we'll see how it goes. Please try to only like one of the images per week. Otherwise, thanks for participating! And if you want to learn more about Liver Beware!, please consider supporting me on Patreon.

Okay. THE ROUND 2 CANDIDATES:

Scaredy-Liver at Octoberfest
Scaredy-Liver in the Alps
There you have it! Again, just click on the graphic that you prefer and like it on Twitter and check back in next week. I'll be closing voting on Saturday, November 26 for this round. Good luck to all our worthy candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment